Cutest Remembering Dad Quotes Daughter
Remembering Dad Quotes Daughter: Remembering Dad Quotes Daughter: We do miss our dads for a reason or another, it could be after death or for being a while separated from him. Whichever through which you miss your dad, we have compiled some messages here; you can tap from the honey as it is made available for everyone to enjoy.
• Dear Dad, I miss you so much. It’s been 3 years and I still can’t get over you being gone. I can hear your laugh in the back of my head. Your contagious smile always made me mad cause you were the only one who could do it. I love you dad…I would give anything to see your smile just one more time.”
• Dad, I think about you all the time. I’m looking forward to the day when we can meet in heaven again. You were always such a wonderful dad. You always treated me like an adult, you didn’t shelter me from things and you showed me so much love! I am trying my best to honor your memory.
• You were the best dad any girl could ever ask for. You gave all your love to me and my brother, and we miss you so much. I just wanted to say that although you are not physically here with us anymore, you will always be in my heart!
• Dad, you are my hero and I miss you intensely. You are missed every day where you aren’t with us. This is your special day so I want to let you know that I hope you get everything you ever dreamed of. Love you always!
• All these years, nothing in my life could compare to missing you. You were my closest friend and the map to my future. My heart aches. I just want to lay by your side and forget about everything for a little while.
• I wish you were still here… I miss you every day. I have cried almost every day since you left. What hurts the most is not having a grandpa to share my life with. Please watch over us, keep us safe, and take care of yourself in heaven. I love you and miss you so much!
• Angel? I guess you really were my angel, the angel that saved me from myself. You were my father, and my friend, you were my teacher when I didn’t even know you were teaching me. You will be sadly missed by all. Thank you for the lessons you taught me – thank you for being the wonderful father that you were. I am extremely lucky to have had you in my life.
• I miss you, Daddy. My heart aches to see your smile and to be close to you. You are always in my dreams where I find myself running through fields of wildflowers with you again. It’s so lonely without you here but I know that you are at peace. You are the best dad a girl could have asked for and I will always love you. Rest in Peace Daddy!!
• Dad your memory may fade with time, but you will always be in the heart of the ones who loved you most.
• My dad taught me how to catch a ball, how to throw a ball, and most importantly what it took to be a man. He was a great dad and friend. I miss him so much. I looked up to him with respect and love. Dad, you can only be seen or not at all because you are always in my heart, mind, and soul. You are on the moon shining brightly amongst the stars!
• Dad, I miss you. I love you so much and wish you could be here for me. You were always my cheerleader and always supporting and cheering me along. All the times I cried out to you to watch over me or for help, and yet now I miss your presence so much that it hurts.
• Daddy, I miss you. You took the best of me with you when you left. There is a hole in my heart that can never be filled. I don’t know what life would have been like without you, but I don’t want to find out. Daddy I love you and always will.
• My father has gone away in the body but he is still with me. I feel him everywhere. His presence is a blessing, comfort, and a privilege that I am so grateful to share with all of you. May the memory of my father always be as bright as his smile and as fresh as the love that my father and mother have given me over the years.
• Your passing has left a huge hole in my life. But I thank God for your illness and for the many days that I had to be close to you, to experience the unconditional love you had to give. ├�┼ô┤⇩ ┬�┼ô┤�I am grateful for every day that you would smile and spend time with us ├�┼ô┤⇪• ┬�┼ô┤。
• I miss you so much, dad! miss giving you hugs and telling you how much I love you. I wish it would never happen, I miss u more than words can say, and I know that’s a lot cuz I’m not good with words. but I will always miss u.
• I miss you so much. There are days that I forget you’re not here, and then comes the night, when I lie awake in bed, missing your voice. I will never lose that memory of you waving to me on the last day I saw you. You’re still in my heart, Dad; it can’t be broken this time.
• “In our hearts, we held the admonition that dad would have spoken to us if he could have. He is in our hearts, lives, and memories forever.”
• Dad your love and pride for me are so strong. That’s what I remember the most. You taught me everything I know and showed me how to always get back up when life knocks you down. I can see you in my thoughts and hear words you told me over and over again. There are times that I feel like I just wish it wasn’t true, but then I realize that it will be ok because memories of good times we had kept us connected forever.
• Remembering Dad is not the same as understanding death. I try to understand death because the grief is too much when I don’t…
• It has been almost a year since you have passed away, it still doesn’t feel real. I can’t tell you how your words made me feel. Every morning, right before we left for school, mom would always say, “Dad loves you and he is smiling down from heaven with his arms
wide open.” There are not enough words to describe how much I miss you and how your words will forever be my comfort.
• My dad was the best man I knew. I don’t think I ever heard him say a mean thing about anyone. He loved his family and all his friends… he would help anyone he could, anytime. I wished that everyone could have known him.
• My special Dad, so close but yet so far. I miss you so much. It is a daily struggle to live a normal life and be strong for everyone. But most importantly, the reason I am strong is that I have you in my memories. Remembering those times we laughed together, and how happy you made me. And all the many things we did that we loved to do. You will always be on my mind and in my heart, for forever until time ceases to exist.
• It will be 2 years today since you left us. A part of me has died with you, and will never return to normal. I miss you and love you so much dad, my hero. I’m sorry that I wasn’t the best son you could have wanted. I promise to make mom happy from here on out…
• Dad, I miss you so much. It’s hard to believe that it’s really been a year since your cancer took you away. I still struggle with that and the fact that my little girls will never get to meet you. I love you so much and know that we will see each other again in heaven.
• On Father’s Day, 2006, our dad passed away from cancer but his memory, which started when his voice first echoed four simple
words to my sister and me: “You two are my heart.” Dad was always there for us; taking us to school and back, sports games, Little
League games, dinners out on the weekends, and rides to school dances. He showed us how to be a man – strong yet gentle, decisive yet kind, and loving. We cherished every minute
• I remember when I was younger, about 3 or 4, and I would get upset about something Dad would come in my room and pick me up, tell me he loved me, and kissed me on the cheek. I am now 14 years old and another person has entered my life who does that for me; you know who you are. Daddy is no longer here physically but you are here to fill that hole within my heart.
• Your last words to me: “We love you Jenny and are so proud of you.” My heart is broken, and even though you are physically not here, I will always feel your presence. I love you with all my heart, Dad!” – Jennifer Espinosa
• There are so many things I wish I had said to my dad. I spent most of my life defending him to the people around me, and now that he’s gone, I wish I would have told him how much I loved him. Instead, I make these cards with sayings that remind me of my father and put them in his casket at his funeral. There are so many things that I want to say to you and tell you about your dad. As a Father’s Day present
• I miss you so much. No matter how old I get, I still wish you were here. It doesn’t stop hurting. I just wish you could be here to see all your grandchildren grow up. You’d be the best grandfather anyone could have asked for. Thinking of you always sends a
smile to my face. I love and miss you everyday dad, and will forever.
• He was my dad, but he was your husband and father. I saw his unconditional love for you. He loved you with all his heart and you showed it back to him every day. You did it all together- raising two girls to adulthood, helping each other through the rough times and celebrating the good times. Goodbye Dad, I will see you again someday!
• My daddy was my best friend and hero. I miss his hugs, his smile, and his warmth. My heart aches for him every day and I am truly lost without him. Daddy, thank you for the laughs and memories that will last a lifetime. I will always love you.”
• I know it’s hard but you can do this, I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of yourself for making your dad so very happy.
He’d be so happy that you are going to continue his legacy by being the best person you can be. I know how sad you are, I am too, Dad was my hero just like he was yours. He loved us both and we will love him forever…
• My dad died when I was 11, so his voice “live” in my head. I will cherish my remaining years with him . This paper will celebrate the memory of my father in many different ways. I intend to make a list of the things that I can do NOW because of what he taught me, and also a list of all the things that I remember that he particularly liked.
• I could never have done as much for you as you did for me. I love you dad! You are in my heart forever!
• I never got to tell you all that I wanted to. I was 13 the night you left me, with your last words being “I love you Katie”. That was it. My dad, gone. You not being there for so many milestones in my life and never getting to talk to you on the phone again really broke my heart. I live every day to make you proud and all these years later, I am still missing you like crazy and living my life just as you would.
• These quotes honoring dad’s memory are decidedly melancholy and sometimes heartbreaking. Any young or older man who has lost his father would surely relate to these.
• It is so hard to believe that you left us. The pain in my heart is never-ending. I will miss you more than words can say. Your memory will live forever in my heart and your words of wisdom in my thoughts.
• My dad and I had a special bond, and it is something that no one can take away from me. There are so many memories that I cherish deeply, but the one that is most vivid was at the passing of my Grandmother. He gave me such a strong push to follow my dreams by telling me on his death bed to go after the things I want in life and not let anything stop you because once you die the regrets are all you will have. I will always carry on those words
• My dad was everything to me. There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t think of him. I never told him I love him or thanked him for all he had done for me, but I know he knows.
• I love and miss you more than I can explain. I wish you could be here to watch the boys grow up.
• Oh Dad, I think of you every night before I go to bed. I wish you could be here to see me graduate college and get married. You taught me that even though I’m a girl I can do anything that my big brothers can, and you were always proud of me. Love, your daughter Megan
• I will never forget the memories you gave me .
• Today on dad’s birthday, I think of him and the memories we had. Dad is a great person, a great father, and a great leader. Although you are gone now, I will never forget you.
• Dad, although I don’t know you now..I’ve missed you so much…
• My dad was the best man I knew. He worked so hard to provide for my sister and me. If he was still alive, I know that things wouldn’t be much different, but I would still want him here with me. He really was one of the greatest people in my life and I still miss him every day.
• Well, today marks the first anniversary of my Dad’s death. I miss you so much. I wish I could just call you and ask how things are going, give you a hard time about getting older, and let you know that each day I still think of you with love.
• I don’t have a lot of memories of you because you were always working, but all I know is that I miss you. It doesn’t feel like it was very long ago that we were laughing together and now you are gone. Sometimes I wonder why things happen the way they do. Life can be so unfair sometimes. Your spirit lives on in me and Mom and will never be forgotten as I am sure everyone says to their parents, but this time it is true.”
• There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t remember something about my dad. I have millions of pictures in my head and even more memories. One of my favorite things is the smell. I love the way his skin smells and the way he always smells like Old Spice aftershave.
• My heart is aching, my soul is in tears, you’re gone and I am so lost here missing you so much. God must have needed you more to heal some of his other children’s pain. The day you left us was the day we lost a part of our hearts, but your memories will be our strength to live on and deal with this. Your kids will never stop missing you, your wife will never stop loving you, and I will never stop missing you. I hope we.