I m sorry for hurting you letters: these letters will change the mind of the one you hurt to forgive you. The reason is that they are composed with the use of powerful words that can stir the imagination as expected.
I M Sorry For Hurting You Letters for him or her
• I am so sorry for hurting you. I mean honestly what kind of monster would let their mistakes tear up such a wonderful person. Every time I look at you I smile, every time I touch you I tremble in excitement, and every time I kiss you my heart melts and takes flight.
• I am so sorry for hurting you. There are no excuses for my actions. I love you more than life itself, and if it makes any sense this is not me. If I could take your pain away I would go through hell and back to mend the damage done by my careless words and actions. I am so sorry for hurting you.
• I am so sorry for hurting you. I know you don’t deserve any of it and I hope you know I love you more than anything in the world. There isn’t a single thing about you that I would change because it is perfect just the way it is.
• I am sorry for hurting you. I am sorry for the pain I have caused and for the tears and sadness, I have caused you. You mean so much to me; you are everything to me, my world. You are my guide, my protector, my motivation, and my inspiration. I cannot express enough that even though it’s hard for me, I will try to be what you need.
• I’m sorry for hurting you, I never wanted to. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time, now I realize how wrong that was and wish I could take it all back.
• I don’t think I will ever be able to forgive myself for hurting you. Seeing the pain and hurt in your eyes tears me apart inside. You told me you loved me, but I didn’t believe you. I thought that your love for me was a lie and only my love for you was real. I don’t know if I can ever forgive myself for the pain I caused you or if you can ever forgive me. If forgiving me is something that can never be achieved, I may die.
• It breaks my heart knowing how many times I’ve hurt you. I want to be the man of your dreams and treat you like no other. Please forgive me for not always being that man. I love you so much and only wish the best for you always.
• I am sorry for hurting you. I know this letter may not change anything, but I just want you to know how sorry I am.
• My heart aches for you and my soul cries from seeing your tears. I am sorry for hurting you and I will spend every day trying to make it up to you. You are the one-of-a-kind woman that I have always dreamed about and that is exactly what you are, dreams come true! Thank you for pouring all your love out on me. I promise I will try my best to always be there for you no matter what happens. I love you so much and please never forget it.
• I am sorry for hurting you. I am so very sorry. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of how much hurt I have brought into your life, and how much pain I have caused you. You are an amazing person and don’t deserve any of the heartaches that I have brought to you.
• I’m sorry that I hurt you with actions and with my words. I know that I don’t tell you enough how much I love you. I’m saddened that my actions weren’t better than they were, but I do love you dearly.
• I love you so much that it hurts to know I hurt you. I cannot imagine a life without you and wish every day that I could take back my words and actions. You are the wind that rushes through my veins, bringing me life every time I am near you. My heart longs for your touch, your kiss, and your embrace. Please forgive me for being so selfish.
• I’ll never forgive myself for hurting you. You are my everything and I love you more than anything in the world. All I can say is I’m sorry, and I hope you will one day find it in your heart to forgive me.
• I thought we had a perfect relationship. I’m sorry I was so wrong. I love you with all of my heart and soul. You have helped me more with your kindness than anyone ever has in the world. I would do anything for you, but at the same time, I took your kindness for granted.
• I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry it took me so long to realize my mistakes. I’m sorry for making you think I no longer love you, that is far from true. I never meant to say those things, despite how angry and hurt I was. You are my world and most definitely the best thing that has happened to me. At nights I lay awake wondering how you will be affected by my actions. In the morning when I speak to you.
I M Sorry For Hurting You Letters for him
• I’m sorry for hurting you, sorry for lying to you, sorry for ignoring you. I never meant to hurt you; I just found myself on a journey of self-discovery and I lost my way.
• I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry for not being supportive enough. I’m sorry for not being a better partner. I was wrong and I will always be wrong if it means have to shut up and listen to you.
• I’m so sorry for all the hurt I’ve caused you. It was never my intention. I may have been selfish and made decisions that made me feel good, but in doing so I put you through a lot of pain. Please forgive me, because without you I wouldn’t have anything. You are my entire world and with you, by my side, it makes life worth living.
• I’m sorry for doing this. I feel like I’m going crazy. I know I’ve said it a million times, but I really can’t go on without you. You were the love of my life, and it hurts that you left. But even though you’re gone, you are still the best thing that ever happened to me. I miss you so much, and my heart is broken without you by my side. I hope we find peace in our home.
• I take your comfort over my own, without a thought of what I do. I let you be who you are, to be myself when I am with you. I give up my time, I give up my space, just for you to be in my life. You are the love of my life and I will never lose sight of this fact. All my love is yours and I can’t see life without you.
• You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I can’t believe that you love me, and I promise to spend every day making it up to you. You are the most amazing man/woman I have ever met. You mean so much to me, and I am truly lucky that you found your way into my life. I will never be able to repay you for what you have given me. More than anything in the world I love/respect/cherish/adore you.
• I love you and I’m sorry for hurting you. I know that things don’t always go the way that we plan them and life can be hard sometimes. Remember, I’m here for you! Just as you have been there for me many times before.
• I am so very sorry for hurting you this year. I don’t know what came over me, I was blinded by harsh emotions and jealousy. I want to wipe away your tears and hold you tightly in my arms knowing that everything will be alright. I promise you this will never happen again, my love for you is stronger than my pride.
• I am so sorry for hurting you. I know I have been distant, and I have paid the price for it. You are still my best friend and I love you. Your love makes me feel complete no matter what we go through. Words can’t describe how much I love you and how sorry I am for the pain that I have caused. Please forgive me.
• I am so sorry I hurt you. That is the last thing I ever wanted to do. You are so amazing and always have been. Thank you for the love and support you have given me, it means more than you know. I will make a point to treat you better. You deserve only the best!
• I’m sorry; I know I hurt you. You’re the only one for me and I will do anything to make your life easier. No one can tell me what to do but you. I don’t want to spend another day without you in my life. Baby, please give me another chance, I am so sorry!
• I’m sorry. I’m sorry because I hurt you. I’m sorry because I can’t always be there for you. I’m sorry because my work takes up so much of my time. I’m sorry because sometimes the dishes pile while the laundry is unsorted. Life gets busy and things get tough, and it hurts me to see you in pain, even when it’s only your pride that’s bruised.
I M Sorry For Hurting You Letters for her
• I’m so sorry for the pain I’ve caused you. I know the damage I have done to our relationship and I know it doesn’t seem like anything will restore it. I just want you to know that my intentions were never to hurt you or make you cry, but sometimes our own actions can be our worst enemies.
• I’m sorry. I know I hurt you and it kills me that I did. I want to be better for you, but I’m still so damaged. things can change though. we just need to work on it together. I know I can be a jerk sometimes and I shut down when you get too close, but I’m trying to figure out how to let you in more. you mean the world to me and every time I lose sight of that I feel sad.
• I’m sorry for hurting you today. I didn’t mean to do it, and I never wanted to make you feel that way. You deserve so much better than I give you sometimes, I just get distracted by everything else in my life.
• I’m sorry for not being there when you needed me. I’m sorry I hurt you. My childlike ways are over and soon my childish mistakes will be too. You are all of my dreams coming true. I promise to be the man that you deserve, all that you want me to be. I am yours, no matter how silly or mature things get.
• I’ve been thinking about how much I hurt you. I can’t find the right words to tell you how bad I feel or to explain why I did it. I don know what to say, but I miss your kisses and your touch. I miss our talks, our laughs, and those secret smiles and laughs we shared between the two of us. There aren’t enough ways that explain how sorry I am for hurting you, for disappointing you, and for lying to you.
• I’m sorry for not being there. I know that I let you down and I’m sorry for hurting you. I don’t deserve your love or friendship, but I hope that you will still love me despite my faults.
• I don’t say this enough but I love you! I have so much to say to you and I will make it up to you. I love your smile, the way you laugh…..I miss you baby, and this is just a taste of how much I love you. I wish there was something I could do or say to make this better.”
• I’m sorry for being distant, I haven’t felt the same since the night before we became engaged. I don’t know what happened or why but when I look at you I see nothing. It hurts me to write this because it sounds as though I don’t care about you when in fact it is quite the opposite. I love you more than anything but getting up every day and pretending is excruciatingly painful, so please understand that it is not your fault.