Happy birthday letter to my dad. Is your dad plus one today? Are you excited and want to celebrate him with heartwarming text messages? Give these our text messages a trial and you will be glad you did.
Best Happy Birthday Letter to My Dad
• Dear Dad, I always saw you as a rock in my life that never moved. You were always there for me and supported me, no matter what the situation was. You loved me unconditionally and taught me what love really is. Today, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me and wish you a very happy birthday!
• Thanks for being a great dad! I love you today, yesterday, and will love you forever! We have shared many good times together. You have always stood by me and believed in me. You know I’ll be there for you when you need me. May this be the year that crowns all our dreams and wishes come true. Happy Birthday!
• Dear dad, you are a great man and I am lucky to have you in my life. You always wanted the best for us, that is why we have grown up to be good people with good values. I am thankful for everything you have done for us.
• Dear Dad, you are a true hero to me. For always being there for me. My dad, you are my inspiration and my role model — I am so lucky to be your daughter. Thank you for always being there! Happy birthday, Dad!
• It’s not very easy to describe the way you feel about someone as close and dear to you as your father, but I will try. You are everything to me. The man I look up to for guidance and strength, a man who is fearless enough to face challenges and strong enough to fight them. You have taught me countless of lessons through the years, and together we have grown a bond that is difficult to put words on. Thank you for being there for me always.
• Today, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! I hope you enjoy every single moment of your special day. The best gift I have ever received from you is this life. You have never stopped believing in me even when things were at their worst. You have given me a chance to be successful in life and show what I could do. Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made for me. It’s your unconditional love that helps me become a better person, one day at a time.
• Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear dad, happy birthday to you. Today is your day and I want you to have a life full of joy. May your coming year be filled with happiness, love, and laughter.
• My dear dad, you’re my best friend and I am grateful that you’re in my life. We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs, and still, we’re here stronger than ever before. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! May you have many more happy years to come. Love, your daughter!
• Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day dad. I appreciate all that you have done for me in life. You are such a dedicated father that your daughter could not have asked for more. I am delighted by everything you do to make our lives easier and enjoyable. From the bottom of my heart, I wish we live long enough to keep blessing each other as best friends.
Best Happy Birthday Letter to My Dad
• To my loving dad, this is one special day that has always brought the entire family together. You have been there when everyone needed you and had their backs whenever they were in trouble. Thank you for your support and for being a friend to me when I need them the most. You are an awesome son and father, who has made our family very proud. I love you so much, dad!
• On this special day, I wish you all the best, dear dad. I wish that you live a long and prosperous life while we spend time in each other’s company.
• Thanks for always being there for me, Dad. You’ve been a gift from God and I need your support, advice, and guidance in life. May you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come!
• Dear dad, you may not have given me the best childhood but your sacrifices in life have made me who I am. Thank you for giving up everything for my sake and bringing peace to your family. Your humble heart has saved me from many struggles in life. This card comes with a petition that you live long, healthy and happy.
• Dear dad, you are the person I aspire to become, as you have always been my role model. You are intelligent, kind, caring, and compassionate. I know life has been tough for you, but you have never let it show. Happy birthday! May God bestow upon you everything you deserve!
• What can I write to tell you how thankful I am for having you like my father? You have given me the best gift a person can ever ask for, life. I appreciate you for everything you are and everything you have done for me. Your love will be with me all my life! I hope you will always be happy and proud of the person I am today. From the bottom of my heart, Happy Birthday Dad!
• Happy birthday to my dad! You have been a good role model and taught me a lot of good things. I have learned so much from you. Thanks for everything, and I wish you a very happy birthday!
• Thanks for being my dad. I grew up in a family that was safe, happy, and beautiful all because you were there. Your wisdom has been invaluable to me in my adult years and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for both of us. Your friendship has been the most important thing to me. It has made every birthday special and meaningful. Wish you a very happy birthday!
• Dear dad, I used to think that you were just there for me when I really needed you. But over the years, I learned that it was not just your duty to be there for me; it was a choice you made. You are probably one of the most loving fathers out there. When I look into your eyes, I see that happiness that is reflected back at me in ten folds. It is because of how much you love me and my mom. On your special day, I am wishing you a happy birthday.
• Just wanted to say a big thank you for everything. I know you sacrificed a lot for me. You’ve worked so hard all my life, and now it’s my turn to make things easier for you. Happy birthday, dad!
Sweet Happy Birthday Letter to My Dad
• Dear dad, I really can’t believe it’s you’re birthday yet again! You’re aging so fast that I’m afraid one day I’ll wake up and realize there is no more dad to be seen. But nothing can diminish your love for me. I appreciate the sacrifices you have made just so I would have a better life, even though you were not always present in my life. You’ve done everything for me and now it’s time to return the favor. I want you to live with comfort.
• Dear dad, you are the most important person in my life. You have always stood by me and supported me in every way. Today is your birthday, so I just want to say thank you for being there for me always.
• My prayers and dreams are filled with you. I wish away all your gray hair, and fill them with the color of love, joy, and happiness. I hope that you live a long life and keep creating more memories for me. Dad, today is the day of your birthday, but let me tell you that it is not the beginning of another year but the end of thousands of years you rested in God’s love. I love you too much to put into words.
• Happy Birthday dad. I have written this letter so you know how much I am thankful to you. I owe my success all to you. You have been there for me in my moment of despair and frustration, but you never tired of listening to me and making me believe that the best is yet to come. All through my life, I have seen your love for me manifested in simple things like making my favorite food when our mood was low or letting me sleep on your shoulders when times were tough.
• Dear dad, you were a great mentor. You always taught me to be the best in whatever I do. You provide love and support whenever I needed you and have instilled in me a core set of values that have helped me live up to my potential. You always played a key role in shaping my life just as much as those who actually birthed me! I wish you the happiest of birthdays, dear dad.
Cute Happy Birthday Letter to My Dad
• Happy birthday dad .! I am thankful that God has given me a father like you. You are responsible for everything and you have raised me well. I will make sure to be like you!
• Dear dad, you are the best father in the world and I love you. Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
• Dad, no matter how far I get away from you, I can never run far enough to escape the influence you have had on my life. Your niceness and goodness are contagious. People always find themselves being drawn to your wisdom and several of my friends have often said that I was like a mini version of you. Today is a day of celebration, and it would be incomplete without having you here with me. Happy birthday!
• Today I want to wish you a very happy birthday! I know your life has always revolved around me. The love and care you have given me now have made me the person I am today. Thank you for raising me with love and care, all these years. You are truly an amazing father. I hope this is not the end, rather another beginning for us.
• Today, I want to celebrate a momentous occasion. Today is your birthday. This special day needs to be marked with a special letter. I want to tell you that I love you, dad. Despite the fights we had, and despite the times where we disagreed on just about everything, there are no words that can express everything that your life has meant to me. You are my best friend, my hero, my inspiration, and so much more than all this put together. I am proud of you.
• Happy birthday dad! I love you, and I know dad, there is nothing that can be said to ever show how much you mean to me but words can tell you how special you are in my life, how much you have done for me, and the countless sacrifices you have made for me. And on this day I like to sing praises of your never-ending love and unfailing support.
• Happy birthday to my dad! I can never forget the love, attention, and care I got from you. You always had a helping hand whenever I needed it. You have given me strength when I was down, and have supported me in all my endeavors. Wish you a very happy birthday! Quoting Allen Carr: “The future is bright for those who wake up”. I wish that this quote describes your journey in the coming years.
• my dear dad, I just want to say thank you for all your support. The way you met me every time I need you! You have been my rock and made me strong. I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate all the good things you have done for me, until now. I now understand that a parent is more than a friend or a relative, it is the person that fills up your heart with warmth. Never leave my side.
• Happy birthday, dad! You never said any words but words don’t mean a thing when actions speak for you. I think you are the best dad in this world. I am really proud to have you as my father! Wish you a very happy birthday you!
• Happy birthday dad! You are my hero. Thank you for being the way you are. for without your guidance, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Given the fact that you are seventy, your mind has not yet wavered into a state of oldness. May your spirits continue to soar as your life continues to progress with each new day. For this is what I pray every morning when I wake up and see the sunrise, that after you were born, the sun just had to shine.
• Hello dad, you are my hero. I am glad to have the gift of life from you. You have given me the greatest gift anyone can give – LIFE. I love you and miss you so much. Wish you a long and prosperous life.