Children’s education is the basic need of one and all. But due to laxity in soles of parents, the child has to fail in his college life even he has good brains. They often said that if you want your child to be an engineer or doctor then you must start with him since his childhood, it is the best way to let him know his dreams. The quotation “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man”
1. Reaching kids is different than teaching adults. We build our products for all ages using the latest research on child development and learning science.
2. We’re back! There’s nothing like crayons and coloring pages to delight and inspire young minds.
3. Learning through play creates success in school, life, and beyond. 💡
4. We’ve got to protect our children, call the police when you see any suspicious activity.
5. Open the door to a world filled with unforgettable songs, nursery rhymes, and games. For kids and grown-ups too.
6. It’s not too early to start talking with your baby about immigration! It is never too early to start a conversation.
7. It’s back to school time. Now go out and conquer the day!
8. Growing up is a magical journey that you’ll get through with the help of your friends, family and teachers along the way.
9. Boomin’ 👏👏👏 #growing #learning #books
10. Your face when you’re learning something new… 🧠
11. It’s never too early to start planning for your child’s future. #TFEC
12. We break down walls and band together #WeWill #EduCan
13. There’s more to every day than the number of hours in it. There’s also a time for learning… and having fun, smiling and sharing with the people we love the most: our children.
14. We are #1 in 5 Star reviews of all San Diego preschools on Yelp…
15. Why let the little ones grow up to be big couch potatoes?
16. Hey, kids! Fall and school go hand in hand.
17. Hey #Fam! Ready for this week? Let’s make it as great as we can, as we grow each and every day as learners and as people. 🙌
18. Let’s go fall exploring! Have fun outside today! 🍂
19. Little things mean a lot….like a reminder to say thank you for a job well done! ❤️
20. Wishing you and your sweetie-pie a very happy Mother’s Day. ❤️💗 Have an over the 🌈 moon day!
21. To be a child: to know wonder and curiosity, without fear and bias. All for $15/month.
22. Celebrating an early childhood education program.
23. It’s a big world out there, and it’s not gonna change itself. Doing anything is hard for the first time. That’s why teachers like you are so important. You see kids like these stumbling around like newborns.
24. The key to a child’s success is to teach their mind and nurture their heart.
25. It’s never too early to love reading! Get your baby off to a great start with melissa & Doug toys! # melissaanddoug # melissadoug # melissadouglearningtoys # melissad
26. There is so much we can’t wait to introduce our baby to. We can’t wait to share all the places, faces & things that make life beautiful
27. Even before they can talk, babies and toddlers are constantly learning through play ➽⬆️ A Little Sprouts for You. 😍
28. Seeing the world through their eyes 🌎.
29. Let’s teach our kids to love what they eat using a wide range of fresh ingredients set in a rainbow of color.
30. Your child is ready for kindergarten when he or she can:
31. The happiest, most peaceful place on earth We believe in the power of a child. This is our home for inspired parenting to help create confident children who dream big and reach goals through high-quality products to nurture your family’s growth.’
32. Some of the brightest and most creative minds of our time did not attend traditional schools.
33. Captions on a picture of a cute puppy
34. This #tbt was taken on my promise to be back with you in school. I’m so proud of the progress my boys have made with @elliekay. Thanks for all of your support! 🎓🌈#teacher
35. Flashcards with a smartphone app to create an impact about the educational system for kids.
36. The best investment is an investment in your child’s future.
37. Every child should know that they can do whatever they want to do. No matter how many people tell them no, a child with a passion and a dream is unstoppable.
38. Babies who aren’t afraid to be themselves make it easier to be yourself. We believe in celebrating the individual—the way they’re naturally good at being that real, quirky, curious kid. Our mission is to nurture a sense of wonder
39. Did you know that toddlers can observe and learn from what we do?
40. Welcoming the new school year
41. Wow I can’t believe summer is already over! Memories are made here at this pool with my kids, dreaming of what’s to come back at school 🤩 #earlyeducation
42. Yes, I am a teacher! Helping children learn and grow is my passion.
43. Get children thinking about the future and the possibilities just around the corner.
44. We can’t wait to make you smile 😄 #brightminds
45. So will my little girl grow up to be a ballerina? A chef? An astronaut? I have no idea! But I know she’s going to do great things.
46. Be a little kid again. Slip and slide like the best of them this summer ☀️☕️
47. Let the kids explore their world through a range of books and toys.
48. Let’s all get friendly with the alphabet this weekend.
49. Colorful and creative…
50. Its snack time! 🥣🍪😋
51. Instill a sense of wonder and awe in the world by making the connections between words and images. #readmorebooks #earlychildhoodeducation
52. Early learning emphasizes developmentally appropriate practice conducive to young, curious minds.
53. Happy Mother’s Day to all of our moms out there working hard to build a brighter future for their babies. [image description] [image description] [image description] [image description] #e3generation #NurserySchool #LearningBeg
54. We believe in nature… And nurturing nature…So our nature classes let children learn from the experts – you and the mountains.
55. We’re excited to be part of your child’s journey this school year.
56. A happy, healthy child is a bright light that grows into a bright light.
57. Trying to get my girl to use her words and not tantrums (haha) #goodparenting #toddlerproblems
58. We’ve got a really big family. 💪🏻
59. Think you can’t learn something new? Think again.
60. A+ for effort🎓👏
61. When I grow up I want to be…a friend to all children. 💚
62. From ABC blocks to LEGO sets, we get kids moving and learning.
63. The ability to enjoy and learn from the world around us is one of the things that makes little kids so darn cute and irresistible. 🙂
64. Our little #foxes never stop learning – saying hi to a friend in preschool .
65. We’re making school more of a vacation. 👨👩👧👦
66. Happy First Day of School Newton 👩🏼🎓 📚!
67. When your child starts to read …
68. May our classrooms never be ordinary.
69. Play is the foundation of all learning, for children and adults alike. It’s the key to innovation, imagination, creativity, and inventiveness.
70. Counting down to the new school year with excitement, but also trepidation—inheriting more new (joyful!) little ones! 😱😳
71. Smiling! Learning is so much better when you’re having fun.
72. Be the type of person that kids want to be like. The world will be better for it.
73. The kids are all right—with a little help from us.
74. Hello to positive reinforcement 👏
75. You can do it, little one. You’ve got a real chance to make a big difference. 💪
76. The first day of school has finally arrived! We can’t wait to go back to our classrooms and show our friends what we’ve learned over the summer. Primary School, Kindergarten, Elementary School. #back2school #firstday
77. Get kids moving with this balance game that’s easy to play indoors or out!
78. Your child is never too young for education. From toys to books, everything plays an important role in your child’s development. We’re making educational products that spark children’s curiosity! Great early learning begins with curiosity and creativity
79. Children are our future, just not the future they’re building us up to see. – Kim Caldwell
80. Everyone deserves a shot at a great education, which is why we #HelpWithHands. Together, we can help shape the path for millions of children in need around the world.
81. I’m #iBelieveInFirsties because first graders push the boundaries of learning, create technology and technology and innovation for life and collaborate with peers and dream big.
82. Every kid is different. Especially when it comes to learning. But every kid deserves an education that’s well-designed for them.
83. Lucky for us, we get to spend our days with little ones who see the world with wonder and curiosity.
84. Being a kid is an awesome adventure. Teach them to always be excited about where they go, what they learn, and who they meet.
85. Being a kid 🎭: It’s the best.
86. We grow, we learn. We learn, we grow. Learn more on Netflix ↓⏳⌛️⌜️
87. Learn more about ABCmouse.com 🐻📚
88. A place for children and their families to build relationships and discover their limitless potential.
89. Celebrating children who are out there trying new things—because they are #AlwaysLearning
90. The kiddo is back at school. Needs a snuggly cat to watch over him while he’s working on his ABCs.
91. Little learners. Big world. Let’s explore it together.
92. Stay Curious. Stay Interested. Stay Involved.
93. Don’t underestimate the power of play.
94. Tumble into adventures as the year flies by. P.S. we’re learning lots of things we can do, we can dream big and be curious-curious about everything!
95. The possibilities are endless at Redbox® . Bring home the movies you want.
96. As the nights grow longer and morning come sooner, you’ll need all the rest you can get to keep up with your little ones.
97. Each night, I like to take my kids out into the backyard and show them all of the stunning stars that make up our home galaxy. We look at the stars together with the wonder only innocent eyes can bring. And before you know it, we
98. Over 100 million children in the world, will never have the opportunity to go to school. But it doesn’t have to be this way. We are big believers in early education. Think about how your life would be different if you had access to primary
99. So many fantastic things to do, so little time 🎀🎉 #earlylearning #preschool
100. Children are our greatest natural resource.
101. Creating early childhood memories is an adventure, and we want to help you and your tot create some .
102. It’s never too early to start thinking about having a family 👶🏻😊 #thefutureisfemale
103. Keep moving and learning. It’s the only way to get ahead in education. 💦
104. Teach a child the value of a dollar. The rest is learning how to earn it.
105. We cannot wait to see your little one’s sparkle this year
106. Fixing sleep deprivation? Not quite. But close enough. Adding down time to the beginning of the school day has made a difference for both teachers and students!
107. Kids say the darndest things.
108. Let the memories begin 📸 #zeitgeistersattesiden #tryitagainthursday #smallmomentsmakebigmemories #smallkidsalittleworld #earlyeducation
109. Our kids are small, but their potential is big. We want to spark curiosity, nurture confidence and inspire them to be the best they can be. That’s our #BrightFutures.
110. The real meaning of school. It’s not about lessons and it’s certainly not about grades. School is so much more than this. I ♥️ you, #School
111. 🌴Get away from your screens and experience something new, with Play-i.garden, the educational robot that teaches children how to code. It responds to your rhythms, accelerates them, and helps make music together.
112. Let’s celebrate! These books are planting a love of stories and learning in future generations. And they make anyone look like a professional storyteller 👶 📚
113. Be a kid again and play like there is no tomorrow.
114. Closing in on that big #1 🎂🎈❤️# 1stbirthday #babyccino #babyccinoparty
115. Happy 3rd birthday to our lil’ buddy Oliver! We’re so excited to see how much you grow this year. We love you 💕✨🙌
116. Let’s get learning 👶🏼
117. Wonder Workshop has lots of new apps for your preschooler. Learn more at wonderworkshop.com.
118. Just a few months away from being born, and little ones can already start engaging in educational games that will help them develop essential skills for school and beyond.
119. Nurturing the minds & hearts of a new generation – exploring our world through a curious lens. Let’s go exploring! ✈️😎
120. Curious, playful, engaging. That’s us in the classroom. Preschool is having fun. #gtkpreschool
121. We believe that life is about endless exploration and wonder, not passing grades. “One of the most important things you can say to your children is ‘I love you’.”—William Wordsworth
122. Kids don’t cookie cutter. Let cookie cutter do the work.
123. You’re never too old to learn something new. 👩🎓
124. Learning happens every day. 🤓
125. What do you want to be when you grow up? It’s a question that everyone is asking going at least once in their lives. And for most of us, it’s a difficult question that is too good to answer in a
126. Reading fosters a love of learning, and we’re committed to helping every child discover the joy of books. Books can take you on adventures, open windows into new worlds, and help you dream. We’re so proud to be
127. All you need is love.😘❤️