Barber Captions for Instagram Quotes – Many intelligent people partake in the practice of posting up quotes on their Instagram account. Some of these quotes can be emotional and packed with powerful depth, while others can just be humorous and light-hearted. Either way, it’s hard to come up with something that is meaningful and has substance for others to read and digest.
1. A great haircut is the best accessory a man can have‖ – Oscar Wilde
2. The Champagne of Haircuts ☀
3. Let @beardbrand take care of you. Book an appointment now 💈 #beardbrand
4. What’s your favorite part of fall?! Mine is not having to shave 😂❤️ .
5. Only today… Only love…Only trust… __Only music, only life… Only today… https://www.instagram.com/p/BbEvbQHA4sd/?taken-by=theofficialrani
6. But first, let me take a selfie.”
7. What’s so special about today? I don’t know. I didn’t sleep in, my commute was great, I’m wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The only different thing I did today is drink my @beardbrand coffee…
8. Let your personality shine with a fresh new cut. Learn more about your true @thebarberbyjordansmith.
9. Haircuts at the barbershop recapture the vibe of old-school neighborhood shops. What’s your signature cut?
10. What helps you get ready in the morning—your favorite mug, your favorite barber, or both? Come in today for a free coffee on us. #coffeeontop
11. Be true to yourself—and push your haircut along with it. This season, let us give you the cut that makes you feel like yourself, only more of yourself. See you at the barbershop.
12. Nothing feels as good as a fresh haircut. Get your cut with Moxie’s updated autumnal color options that won’t let you down.
13. The smell of fall is in the #air … time to embrace the seasonal change with fresh haircuts.
14. Cutting edge haircuts and straight-razor shaves.
15. This year, fall in love with your hair all over again. #NYC #NYFW #NYFWKavehFarzad
16. I like to keep my clients on their toes. Keep ‘em guessing. What, you mean no fade? And the pate down the middle hasn’t been in for months?
17. The best hair is the hair that is always changing.
18. So perfectly imperfect. A post shared by AND SPOKE BARBER SHOP (@andspoke) on Jul 29, 2018 at 1:18am PDT We understand perfectly how to write Instagram captions for essays and apply them in a smart way.
19. Little moments make up life’s greatest memories. -Karen Sunde #hair #hair #barber
20. Life is better with friends. And if your friends are also your barbers? Even better. Here’s to all the people who make GQHQ feel like home.
21. Love your hair. Are you loving it?’ –BONC 🧡 #groomyourself
22. Some might disapprove of a haircut here and there, but in the end a good hair day is a good hair day no matter what.
23. There are 8,760 hours in a year. How many of them do you really want to be spent on hair? Only the bare minimum, right? Then it’s time to #SwitchToEdgar.
24. The scruffier the better – that’s what we said to a customer who just walked in. 😃
25. #growoutseason is almost over but the bros aren’t going out without a fight. How about you? #keepgrowing #brosbeforeshorts
26. Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is hard. And yet, here I am still falling for you each day.
27. Let’s all bid farewell to tank tops for two minutes, shall we? _
28. Let your hair down and relax with a touch from our master barbers. They’ll take care of you. No appointment necessary.
29. Barbershops aren’t just for haircuts. Come in and discover the benefits of premium grooming products from @beardbrand & @kru_tools .
30. Our barbers know that clean lines, smooth fades and fresh haircuts are the perfect mark of a man out for the hunt.
31. You’re just a few haircuts away from being hansom.
32. Be more than just a pretty face, get your hair on 💈
33. Let’s shave away the stress of our everyday lives.
34. It’s that time of year for bold, fresh hair.
35. I’ve got enough hair for one more ponytail. What do you think?
36. Cutting the cord is a great way to celebrate summer, but it’s also perfect for getting rid of unwanted weight in your life. 🔪
37. Celebrating 3 months of #GrowOutPositivity with @tonsillectomy. If you haven’t seen the video, check out our link in the bio.
38. Amplify your look with our AroganA haircut transformation kit 💇 #barberlife #barbs #barbershop #bffbff @aroganhaircare
39. A great haircut can change your world view.
40. Turn your weekend into a national holiday by treating yourself to one of our expert shaves.
41. A post-summer night’s dream. #manbeauty #manbun #cordlife @_lucasparks_
42. Beach hair, don’t care.
43. Share your best #FallOutfit – tag a friend wearing a new look for fall! #ad
44. I always say, I’d rather regret the things that I did do than regret the things that I didn’t do. So get out there and take a chance. You can fail at what you don’t love, so
45. Letting hair down after work is the best way to de-stress—just like I’m doing right now at @nobarber1 💈
46. There’s a buzz at the barber shop, and it’s not just the electric clippers. It’s the conversation and camaraderie. The shop is a gathering place for men, and one where it
47. The only thing you should be nervous about is how great your hair is going to look after a haircut.
48. Your haircut should reflect your personality, not the other way around. With our wildly popular styles and premium tapers, you can finally cut your hair to fit your look, not the other way around.
49. There’s something special about fall and we can’t wait to capture those memories with you this year. Happy New Haircut Season! 🎏 …
50. We all need a little change now and then. So keep it fresh with new Haircutter trimmers designed for your unique hair, face, and beard shapes.
51. Stay out of the way while I do my thing‼️ You don’t interrupt Michelangelo while he’s painting, so don’t mess with me when I’m cutting your hair 😈 #bristal
52. There is no such thing as a bad hair day, just bad hair moments.
53. It’s time to grow out your fade. #beardgrowout2018
54. Whiskers & Beard Co.
55. It’s what she does behind the barber’s chair that REALLY makes her world go ’round.
56. Oh no the barbershop is closed! What am I going to do?
57. I’ve been waiting all year for you @joshuaclaytonhair to start this fall season. Here’s me, signing off from #menshairmonth with a happy face 😊 .@joshuaclaytonhair #
58. It’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. And how your hair can look all along the way.
59. Shoutout to those who choose to embrace their natural curls and waves! 🌸
60. Good hair is the best revenge. -James Brown
62. It’s time to be the barber that you wish to. Make sure you are giving your clients what THEY want… Whether that entails a classic mid-fade, a modern pompadour, or something in between, make sure every
63. Which is more real? The barbershop or Instagram-filtered reality?
64. There’s no time like now to feel luxurious. Get a fresh cut at Follain with our handy app for iOS and Android. #follainbarbershop
65. Welcome to the team 💈 @ashleymariebarber
66. No two haircuts are ever alike.
67. Untangling a messy bun before a hair appointment
68. Your beard is a passport to the world—so go show it off!
69. Cool captions for barbershops
70. The barbershop is a place of serious grooming, but also where men enjoy the art of small talk and ultimately leave feeling closer to one another.
71. Welcome to the Barber Barber Barber Barber Barber Bar-B-Q.
72. Let’s kick it old school. Book an appointment to get fresh with the Barber.
73. Get the perfect fade, every time. #shavecraft
74. I like my hair. I do. But most days, I think about shaving it all off and starting over.
75. All the cool kids are putting their hair on before they take it all off.
76. A fresh cut is a new start, a blank slate-the opportunity to create the you you’ve always wanted, the you you know deep down inside that you were meant to be.
77. There are some things that never come back around. Take the time to appreciate the moments that do, because they’re worth it all. #thanksforthegoodtimes
78. Life is made up of so many small moments. “_/\_” One small moment at a time, we can do anything.
79. Spice up your Monday and shop the latest styles for men and women at barberbladesdirect.com!
80. If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything. -Marian Wright Edelman #barber #barbered #barberlife #barbershoprevolution
81. Barbering at its finest. #barbershop #oldskool #meltsyourface ⛔️ ⚫️ 😴
82. Barbers making people feel beautiful, nostalgic and brave
83. The #1 Luxury Barber Brand in the USA, where a man can get a fresh cut, a straight razor shave and a hot towel treatment with no attitude. Men’s grooming at its finest.
84. That moment when your locks #instagram 👨👩👧👦 look so good that you could just slap a wig on them and wear them out in public. 🤓
85. It’s getting hot in here. 🔥 But nothing a little haircut won’t fix…
86. What a difference a day makes. #sweetwatermakeover #sweetwaterbarber
87. Nice beard, have you thought about a haircut to go with it?
88. Let’s snip off last year’s growth and start fresh with Faded. _________ Cut out the negativity of 2016 and chop away the past. #Faded
89. what happens when your barber is your hairstylist… Hairgineer.
90. Spring – Summer – Fall – Winter – Spring. A barber can make your appearance feel like a seasonal cycle and bring out the best in you (inside and out).
91. Celebrate the season by bringing the outdoors in with the rich color palette of Fall. Check out our Barber’s Must-Have Tools to style your hair this season. #barberlife
92. There aren’t many better feelings than when you walk out of the barbershop with a fresh fade.
93. Cutting edge grooming, for real men in 2017 and beyond: #barbershopbeardbrand
94. Haircuts & Shave Shop in Beverly Hills, CA | Allan Peterkin
95. Find the perfect short(er) cut. #YourNewFavoriteCut
96. Just bring it in. Keep that neck real fresh with the shine. I’m shooting for all-natural. Natural curls, nice tight taper up to my head.
97. Let us channel your inner cowboy with a rugged look from head to toe! Inspired by the NYFW trends, we have selected the coolest looks for you this season. Go and bring out your dark and brooding side with these alluring styles
98. Beards make me feel things I didn’t think were possible for a man to feel.
99. Thanks for the #quenchedhairdontcare… The best $2 haircut in #denver
100. June is here and the only thing you need right now is a great haircut! Let’s go play kickball or catch up on Stranger Things while you wait 👊
101. Fall is officially here and we’re celebrating with the launch of our new hair-styling product 💈
102. Let’s get back to basics, buddies. We’re reviving old traditions like the classic line-up and the all-American hot shave. Whether you’re straight shaving, lining up, or taming curly locks,
103. A cold brew with a cold shaver—these straight razors are as refreshing as they come. #ShaveandBrew
104. Your whole life is ahead of you. So live it. I remember that feeling of getting my first bar license; it’s like someone handing over the keys to the fun factory.
105. Bold is beautiful. Always cutting edge. Embracing who you are and standing up for what you believe in.
106. In the words of my new favorite hip hop artist, “Wear it how you want.”
107. ☘‿☘ (insert heart-eye emoji)
108. It’s the crisp air. It’s the colorful leaves. It’s getting to bust out your favorite jacket for the first time this season. Fall is here, and it’s lovable like that grandma that always smiled at you.
109. When it comes to fresh haircuts, even if you got #FreshPrince, you’ll always want more from your local barber.
110. Check out these awesome grooming techniques that can be used on short or long hair.
111. Growing out your hair is kinda like planting a garden. It’s up to you to make it what you want it to be, but in return you get something really special. – Taylor Hall
112. Remember that time you ran into that guy from high school and he was balding and had a patchy beard? Not today. Keep your fresh look going this fall with Beardbrand products.
113. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. 1962-1994 #fondmemories #carlife #coolcarsofinstagram #classiccars #carlifestyle #
114. This month, we paddle into chestnut season with two new products from our Grooming Department.
116. To be a barber is to create a world around you that both you and your clients inhabit. It’s a world where you can either ignore or be part of the outside world, but ultimately exists as a safe haven from the evils of
117. Happy #BarberShopWeek 💈! Here’s a subtle nod to my barber, @tasteofstyles, who has kept me looking sharp for decades.
118. We’re giving away a free haircut, just for liking and following on Instagram @nativecut ✂
119. Let us guide you to the hair of your dreams! ✂ 💈
120. It’s not the hair that makes the man, but the man that makes the hair click photo for more
121. When the weekend hits, you’re bound to end up with plans. Better make sure your look is on point #FriYAY
122. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.