There are lots of amazing captions for 70s in Instagram to use in your stories. It is because Instagram has a huge collection of vintage photos that are perfect for telling stories through the app. Let’s look at some interesting Instagram captions.
1. I’ve always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. #instapic #70s #quote
2. We love the vibes and energy brought to us by @sfchronicle during our launch party. 💥 Photos by @jimbes #starbuckswaytocelebrate″
3. Awww, my parents were so young in the 70s. #TravelWithNana
4. Life is short, wear sunscreen. ~ Blumkin & Tannenbaum ad campaign that has become a summer favorite
5. New season, new you.
6. Just like the cool cats used to say back in the day, “I dig.”
7. Even when being told to eat your vegetables, it’s fun because sweets are just the icing on the cake 🍰.
8. Instead of searching for the perfect font, you can use quotes that are super-duper inspiring. Look up quotes on Instagram or post articles that have good captions.
9. The ’70s were like your childhood: fun, colorful, and carefree.
10. Treat yourself like you would your very best friend. #brightside
11. “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.” -Coco Chanel 😋
12. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -Hunter S Thompson #sundayvibes
13. Be present // Just do it // Now you’re ready to be bold.
14. When we find ourselves wanting to be held, we can see that we’re lacking something. If we’re not feeling it, we make a change.
15. Quote of the day: “I love nihilistic songs because they’re so optimistic.” —A. Hitchcock
16. There are two kinds of people—those who divide people into two kinds of people, and those who don’t.
17. You will get lost, and you will wonder if you’re doing the right thing. Just enjoy the ride, don’t fight it. Let go and live a little.
18. “The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating.” –Bill Clinton #70s
19. Your photos will always be special if the story behind them is even better.
20. Everything is better with friends, beer and #FryBurgers 🍔😍
21. You know it’s summer when you see fireflies 🌠.
22. We’ve got some catching up to do.
23. Roses are red, Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet and So are you.
24. Quaaludes were developed in the 50s, became popular in the 60s, and were banned in the 70s.
25. As the fall breeze blows outside, we carry on and rock our freedom. .
26. √ The things that matter in your life don’t actually weigh anything…it’s the things you can’t let go of that weigh you down.
27. What a great time it was—it was an age of innocence but we did not know it.
28. Live every day like it’s your birthday, you only live once after all 😉 #70s #stoner #tumblr #quote
29. Remembering all the parties I used to go to as a kid 😎 #70s #adventure #bittersweetmemories
30. I like to make my own kind of music. 🤠 #70smusic
31. What is love? Baby don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me, no more! 💔
32. Goodbye summer. Hello fall. #fall #autumn #goodbyesummer
33. Peace, love, neon.
34. This is going to be a memorable Summer. You can feel it in the air. You know why? Because it’s the year America had a love affair with an Ocean Liner.
35. What’s up #moodygrams? ☀️🕶👌 || 📷: @kelvinkirai
36. Leaves are falling, temps are dropping—better bundle up! #fall #moodboard #fashion #THRighthand
37. Taking it back! Get groovy with these throwback drinks starting at just $2.89 🍦
38. Hi, I’m Doris. You may remember me from such films as Driving Miss Daisy, Steel Magnolias and, most recently, The Help. I’m back with a limited-edition capsule collection of apparel and accessories inspired by my time on
39. Wish you were here 🌞☀
40. Summer found me.
41. It’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want to. -Norma Rae
42. Falling is a part of life that almost everyone is afraid of. There comes a time when you have to choose whether or not to be afraid and jump anyway – so now is my time…
43. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. –Hunter S. Thompson
44. Having a smoke while waiting for @amazon to show up
45. Babe, you’re the best thing that’s ever been mine 💏
46. Maybe I’m paranoid because you’re so pretty.
47. “Beauty is the promise of happiness.” ― Simone de Beauvoir
48. “There’s so many people in the world, and yet it is surprising how little we understand of each other.” — Repartee 📖
49. A bold and classic fragrance with the freshness of a spring afternoon
50. Carl Jung said, “The future of a society can be determined by the way in which it meets the needs of its old people.” Certaintly™ believes that by addressing the mental healthcare needs of older adults through our technology platform, we are building
51. I know for a fact that there are millions of kids in the world who would give anything to be in my shoes right now.
52. Be your own kind of beautiful. 🌝 #plumbringsgrace
53. Be excellent to each other. #WinstonBurntheWhiteHouseDown
54. If you’re going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty. — Bette Davis SCENE SCOUT’s comments: I felt like quoting Bette Davis, because of this photo.
55. “Can I have some money?” goes the famous quote by John Bender. “And don’t call me Shirley,” he added. #50s #Hashtags #Quotes #GoldenAge #Hashtagging
56. If you’re lonely, don’t be afraid to reach out. You aren’t invisible to us. 💛 #1973
57. Secondhand bookshops were always a magical space to visit as a child. 📚❤
58. Little did they know, but their love was inescapable. Their fate was sealed long ago in the Paleozoic era. 😍 💍 #stuplove
59. Let love lead the way today. 💛
60. Celebrating the fall of the old and the rise of the new.
61. We’re gonna make it after all 🎶🎵
62. I wanna dance! 🕺🏻
63. The future sounds exciting. The present is exciting, too. Especially because of the possibilities ahead.
64. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. – Ferris Bueller
65. Designed by those who aren’t afraid to explore new things, explore our 70s-inspired collection at sandro.com @sandrocom @officialdanabuena #AD
66. If you can remember the 60s, you weren’t really there. – #quote #tumblr #quoteoftheday #sunday #pic #picture #fashion
67. There’s just one way of finding out if this works for you…become a 70s child.
68. If you remember the 60s, you weren’t really there. #birthdays #throwbackthursday 🎂
69. Marking this throwback week in Hollywood style 📷: @lorrainevar
70. If you really want to capture the heart of a woman, play her an original. #Grammys2016 #BrunoMars
71. We’re halfway through the #Ali10k and we’re just getting started. Let’s do this, Hayward.
72. So many colors, it’s like looking through the kaleidoscope. #kaleidoscopethemovie
73. You girls sure know how to get rid of the sad blues.
74. I wonder if these kids today even know how good they’ve got it.
75. What’s better than pizza and beer‼️ Let’s do this. #modern70s
76. We’re so excited to bring you our new @playbuzz quiz—#Which70sMom Are You? 💃 We guarantee it’s more fun than when they actually passed out in the middle of the episode! Let
77. We are who smile when we’re loving. We are who smile when we’re laughing. We are the ones that smile, smile, smile for no reason at all. #quote #instagram
78. Now Showing: the best quotes from the 70s
79. Hi I’d like two coffees to go please. One regular and one extra-hot. And make sure they are fresh, because I have a long day ahead of me. #quote #quotes #caffeineaddict #
80. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey #sundayfunday #instagram
81. ♥♥ A post shared by Narasimha (@narasi.m.this) on May 8, 2017 at 12:50am PDT
82. Woodstock was an epic concert …and so are these fun new running shoes .
83. The more you love, the more there is to love. The more you know, the more there is to know. The more you give, the more gifts you receive.
84. Do one thing everyday that scares you.
85. When you’re not 70s you’re not…70.
86. I’m so over people who are “over” the 1970s, but I still love dreaming of my vintage wardrobe.
87. Let us bid goodbye to summer in style with some throwback inspiration. #mooditup #motivationmonday
88. Brick by brick, one thing at a time… #70smovies
89. I look at you and see the rest of my life. ❤️
90. Regram from @jbt_mermaids: “#moodoftheday| cheyenne & I were starting to think it wasn’t going to happen, but here we are in the mouth of fall. #49ers 👩
91. I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now that I’m leaving after you 💃🏻 *Come dance with me* ❤️
92. There is no other decade like the 70s. It was a time of self-discovery, anti-establishment and iconic fashion. We think you’ll like it back here in the future.
93. Happiness is only real when shared. #70s
94. If you want to be a pop star, you have to wear glitter. #sisteract
95. Some people just have the touch. Thanks dad for everything you’ve been teaching me. #fathersday #grateful
97. “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” -RuPaul
98. A woman’s place is in the revolution.
99. Buckle up because the 70s brought the heat. Happy #National70sDay! 🎈
100. Happy birthday, Mom Frankie 😉 #70sforever #curlyhairdontcare
101. Be Brave. Go Places. Get Lost. Find Yourself. Create Art. Live Uncertainly and Laugh Loudly…
102. Have a super sweet week ⚰️🍮
103. 🎶 Singing’ in the shower since 1972. #Brylcreem
104. “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” – Plato #adventureisoutthere — 📍 Hiking the Kalalau Trail, Kauai, Hawaii
105. Full speed ahead—in style and with a sense of adventure.
106. Got the crazy idea I could be this person this time.
107. There is so much good music and so little time.
108. What are the lyrics to the Steven Universe theme song? “I pledge allegiance to the crystal gem, To Steven!”
109. Throw it back with these 70s captions on Instagram that’ll have your friends wishing it were the ’70s again.
110. 70 is the new 50.
111. Making memories with my baby girl, Sophia 💕🎀
112. Garth Brooks sums up my feelings about fall perfectly. “And I don’t know why, but lately it occurs to me all of the time. That everything is more beautiful in the fall.” (Tweet this!) #endlesss
113. “If you want to be creative, start being creative now. The more you wait, the less time there is to do something.” – David Bowie
114. Spread some sunshine my way. -Cher
115. What a perfect day for a perfect picnic. 🍳❤
116. What a beautiful day! Did you hear the latest news? After a crisp night, it’s true true.
117. There are too many of “those” Youtube channels out there. We present to you, this channel of us. Breathe in, breathe out. You know.
118. 🎶 Hoping 🎶
119. Good morning sunshine. Here’s to another beautiful day! #me #instaflow #love #lovethemoment
120. Hello, gorgeous. ❤️ @chelseaclifford
121. Have the best idea of the day…in bed. I mean come on, someone had to say it right? #MotivationMonday and Wine and Cheese and Bed (not in that order..or maybe in that order).
122. my friend is a #madwoman who spent the morning before her job interview shoveling snow from her driveway. now she’s wearing sweatpants and biking downtown. my friend is not trying to impress anyone, and that is why they will always be my
123. It’s more than hair. It’s a statement of who you are.” – Farrah Fawcett
124. To the world you might be one person but to just one person, you might be the world. #rando ##
125. On the run with a cup of jo ☕ ##
126. Oh, such a good year!
127. Birds do it, bees do it. Even educated fleas do it. Let’s do it, let’s fall in love. – Cole Porter
128. You can’t teach a heart to desire something it already despises. – Nora Roberts
129. Smile and let it all go. And then relax and let it flow. #1970s
130. : @jonklaverkamp . . . . #nofilter #moodygrams #filmnoir #londonstreet #vsco #vscocam #vscogood #iphonesia
131. When you can’t decide whether to wear shorts or jeans 🌞 #sun #rain #storm #sunny ##
132. Oh hello there, autumn. How are you doing? 👋
133. ♥ ‘It’s never too late to be who you might have been.’
134. “I’m 26. 26. 6. 6. I’m not out to prove anything anymore. I don’t care if they like me or not. If they want to be mad, let them be mad,
135. Give it some lead and she’ll love you anyway. A movie I saw in the 70s.