Here are the world’s most powerful famous quotes brought to you from different collections. We believe that you will definitely love them because they are keys to success in every aspect of life if you can apply them in every necessary activity you undertake.
Here are the quotes from different scholars of the world:
Some Wonderful Inspirational Words Motivation
- The poorest person in the world is a person without a dream.
Comment: you need to have a specific dream to become somebody in life.
- As long as a person can hold on to his vision, then there is always a chance for him to move out of his present circumstances and toward the fulfillment of his purpose.
Comment: discipline and focus are keys to success.
- The most frustrated person in the world is someone who has a dream but doesn’t know how to make it come to pass.
Comment: you must strive hard to find solution to your problems.
- Every person was created by God to be unique and distinct.
Comment: don’t ever look down on yourself.
- No person can give you your vision. It is God—given.
Comment: you own your vision so accomplish it at your convenient time.
- God has placed in every human being a unique vision and call that is designed to give purpose and meaning to life.
Comment: you are created for a special purpose in life, find it and hold on to it to achieve success.
- Every person was created to be known for something special.
Comment: unleash the potential in you unless you will serve your equals forever.
- You are responsible for stirring up the gift within you.
Comment: if you fail to do something about you inbuilt talent, you will die silently like rat. No one will celebrate you.
- Your gift will make a way for you in the world and enable you to fulfill your vision.
Comment: always take advantage of your God given gift so that you will excel in life.
- God loves dreamers. He gives visions, and He is attracted to people who love to dream big.
Comment: don’t just stay stagnantly in life; dream so that you can achieve success.
- Vision comes from purpose.
Comment: if you don’t have a purpose why you exist, then there will be no vision for you.
- Vision requires a vital connection with God.
Comment: as a believer, you must get close to God so that your vision will be made pure and clear to easily achieve.
- Vision is the only thing that brings true fulfillment.
Comment: if you have vision before you and sincere with it, you will be able to focus to reach your vision.
- Vision is unselfish.
Comment: when you have a vision before you, it makes itself clearer for you to see it.
- To have vision is to have more than a mere interest in something; it is to have a real desire and passion for it.
Comment: vision requires a sincere mind, a serious minded person to achieve it.
- Vision persists, no matter what odds.
Comment: when you really want to see your lover, even when it rains you don’t care; same should be applied to reach your vision.
- You already know your vision. It is as close as your most persistent thoughts and the deepest desires.
Comment: check within yourself, what do you love doing most? What brings joy to your heart whenever you dream of becoming it?
- Vision isn’t about us. It’s about God and His purpose.
Comment: make vision a reason why you live because if you do so, you will have been a good servant to the One who created you.
- When you know and understand what you were born to accomplish, that is purpose. When you can see it in your mind by faith that is vision.
Comment: follow up your dreams with faith, sooner or later; you will achieve your purpose surrounding the dreams.
- The fact that you were started is proof that you are completed.
Comment: do whatever good thing it takes to become somebody in life; waiting or sitting back as though you able incapable is illution.
Lisfstyle quotes and sayings that can change your life
- “Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains”—Sir Winston Churchill.
Comment: you must make yourself important no matter what. Strive hard until you are known as a prominent person.
- “The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth”—Niels Bohr.
Comment: always stay positive and straight forward, it really matters.
- “We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?” Niels Bohr.
Comment: how unique is your idea’ is it worthy of been celebrated?
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as small fire makes small amount of heat—Napoleon Hill
- Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize the space is been created in your life for something new to emerge—Ekhart Tolle.
Comment: don’t ever give up along the road to your success, any problem encountered on your way is normal.
- Moral indignation is a jealousy with a halo.—H.G Wells
Comment: establish a very high moral standard.
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubt—Benard Russell.
Comment: believe in yourself or your ability and stand by your point no matter the situation.
- Victory goes to the player who makes the next to last mistakes—Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower.
Comment: don’t give up because you have not been getting something right the way you wanted. Just keep pushing until you achieve your dreams.
- Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems—Rene Descarte.
Comment: solve your problems and then go out there to solve others’
- I don’t know why we are here but I’m pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves—Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity—Martin Luther King Jr.
Comment: be careful about what you learn or believe in, it might be a trap to your foolishness in life.
- Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back—Paul Erdos
Comment: persistence will help you achieve everything you wish to achieve. It is only cowards to give up easily.
- Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe—H. G Wells
Comment: which among the two above do you wish to be known for’ education or catastrophe?
- There’s a limit to how many times you can read how great you are and what an inspiration you are, but I’m not there yet—Randy Pausch
Comment: still believe in your vision, watch how improved you have become and stay calm until you are completely transformed into what you aspired to be.
- “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident”—Arthur Schopenhauer
Comment: so don’t run away from your new idea which you know is the best; no matter how violently the people oppose you, keep moving until you achieve your dreams.
- “The nice thing about being a celebrity is that if you bore people they think it’s their fault”— Henry Kissinger
Comment: this is an advantage of burning candles in the night while building you to become a prominent person.
- “I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure — that is all that agnosticism means”—Clarence Darrow, Scopes trial
Comment: be humble and never let anyone hurt you by their bad words.
- “The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, they finish by loading honors on your head”—Jean Cocteau.
Comment: don’t allow others opinions determine what you have to become in life. No matter what you do, you can’t satisfy human.
- “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t—Erica Jong.
Comment: advice is good for it can guide you in taking the right decision for a matter.
- “Show me a woman who doesn’t feel guilty and I’ll show you a man—Erica Jong.
Comment: don’t be too harsh on women, it is in their nature to annoy you over and over and then feel sorry later.
Some Favorite Quotations About Life
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
Comment: be patient as a leader while building the people, among them are those who slowly respond to change.
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”—Maya Angelou.
Comment: become the reason why people are happy and see how you will move up in life.
- “Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me”—Ambrose Bierce.
Comment: believing that only your idea counts makes you a number one fool in the world.
- “A narcissist is someone better looking than you are”—Gore Vidal
Comment: stay humble even when the fools think that they are better than you—the truth shall be seen in your actions compare to theirs.
- “Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them—Samuel Palmer.
Comment: don’t copy people’s work; find a unique way to standout among people.
- “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”—Albert Einstein.
Comment: be sympathetic to the people because we are all same human, one race.
- “The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows”—Aristotle Onassis.
Comment: your secret really matters, hide it when necessary and tell it only when you have achieved your purpose. Be creative in another word.
- “Sometimes when reading Goethe I have the paralyzing suspicion that he is trying to be funny”—Guy Davenport
Comment: try and figure out a meaning from people’s work so that you will be able to appreciate and encourage them.
- “When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite”—Sir Winston Churchill.
Comment: to be a hypocrite, always be reliable.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I am not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein
Comment: try and be reasonable because people respect the self respected personality.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.― Bernard M. Baruch
Comment: be yourself; believe in your ability because what matters is the end of your dream.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
Comment: don’t feel inferior rather be free with yourself and have no time for any sorrow.
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero.
Comment: readers are the world’s leaders, so what are you waiting for?
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Seuss
Comment: what you truly love will never leave your heart even for one second.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. ― Robert Frost
Comment: you should stay in one place all the time, life goes on so move along with it.
- Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow don’t walk behind me… I may not lead, walk beside me… just be my friend ― Albert Camus.
Comment: being a friend also really matters as long as you are both sincere with each other and are ready to support each other when the need arises.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story.
Comment: don’t give yourself cheaply for people to ridicule; you can always protect your dignity.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.― Maya Angelou.
Comment: it is just the truth, people remember most how you were able to transform them into the great person they are today.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.― Mahatma Gandhi.
Comment: be careful about your actions so that it may not hurt you and your environment. Never stop learning because it is a life time obligation.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
Comment: if you are not useful to yourself, you will be useful to someone else but the result will be your miserable life.
Powerful Famous Quote Of The Day
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Comment: move along with people gently until you achieve your purpose with them.
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.― Oscar Wilde
Comment: you can’t know it all; always look for advice from expert in your field of knowledge.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Comment: never change because people are changing, change because it is the right thing to do.
- Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.― Narcotics Anonymous
Comment: how on earth will you improve when you keep on repeating same thing that failed you in the first place?
- Thank you for sending me a copy of your book – I’ll waste no time reading It.—m—Moses Hadas.
Comment: books are powerful because the contents in them can either construct you or destroy you.
- When ideas fail, words come in very handy—Goethe
Comment: if your ideas are not accepted, you haven’t said enough convincing words to make them agree with your idea.
- Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and Three-fourths Theater.” – Gail Godwin
Comment: prepare very well before teaching your student because through that, you can achieve your teaching goal.
- “University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small.” – Henry Kissinger.
Comment: always remember that in some places, it is normal to see what you see among the people.
- “The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Charles de Gaulle.
Comment: truly, great men have decreased in great number; those we have now are just few but majority of those who claim righteousness the hypocrites.
- “You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty.”- Sacha Guitry.
Comment: you can only deceive people for the main time not forever.
- “Behind every great fortune there is a crime.”- Honore de Balzac.
Comment: peoplehave lost their minds and are now into committing sins just to become rich.
- “It is time I stepped aside for a less experienced and less able man.”- Professor Scott Elledge on his retirement from Cornell
Comment: it is time you go and upgrade your ability so that you will be important to yourself and the people.
- “Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.”- Robert Orben
Comment: don’t be lazy and only be influenced by the achievement of the right people.
- “The cynics are right nine times out of ten.”- Henry Louis Mencken.
Comment: always stay positive and avoid the negative people who never see hope in your dream.
- “There are some experiences in life which should not be demanded twice from any man, and one of them is listening to the Brahms Requiem.”- George Bernard Shaw.
Comment: everyone has what its natural about them. You don’t need to tell people about what they are already used to.
- “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.”- Revelation 6:8
Comment: don’t be carried away by the love of this world until you totally forget about God and then land yourself in Hell. Remember death is always behind you waiting for the right time to strike.
- “If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning”. – Aristotle Onassis.
Comment: we need to spend on those we love so much. That’s why they are our women.
- “I am not young enough to know everything. – Oscar Wilde.
Comment: don’t deceive yourself thinking that you are too small to know about some issues as long as you have become an adult, you are free to know about matters that matter.
- “Happiness is good health and a bad memory. – Ingrid Bergman.
Comment: after past pains comes happiness.
- “Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.- Thomas Jones
Comment: just accept the fact that you can do without having enemies but it shouldn’t stop you from doing the right thing.