100 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
In relationship therapy, a counselor can produce some therapeutic questions that will be used to enhance the relationship between couples. These kinds of multiple questions will bring the partners close to each other and their feelings for each other will be standardized. Couples will find the easy way to know each other better. Through these kinds of questions, couples will understand each other and also know the expectations of each other. They will figure out ways to avoid future conflict.
1. Who would you like to be with if money wasn’t an issue?
2. What’s the most romantic part you?
3. Would you like to spend the weekend with me?
4. What do you think of me?
5. What is that movie you watch and wish to watch in real life?
6. What sweet moment would you like to remind?
7. What is the best brightest idea you’ve ever got?
8. What artist would you pick to portray you?
9. What’s that thing you love and you don’t understand why?
10. What’s that thing you’ve wanted to do a long time ago, why haven’t you done it?
11. Who are you secretly jealous of, why?
12. What song have you listened to repeatedly?
13. What’s your favorite mad jam, why?
14. Where would be your preferred place to spend your weekends with your family?
15. How can you describe yourself in childhood?
16. Describe the sexiest cloth you ever wore and why?
17. Is there anything you dislike about me?
18. A gangster or a soft girl?
19. What’s that thing only your mum knows about you?
20. What romantic dreams do you have and never want to forget?
21. What do you think whenever you see me from far?
22. What made you laugh whenever you think of think deep?
23. Is there any part of me you like the most?
24. Do you prefer the sound of a burning fireplace in the house, ocean waves or a sound of a forest?
25. What do you think of true love?
26. What romantic movie can you watch over and over?
27. If someone happens to writes a book about you, what name will name it?
28. Heard me today on the radio, was it romantic?
29. I was singing and miming for you. What do you think about love at first sight?
30. Is it possible? Name me the fairy tale where you’re from?
Some Flirty Questions to ask a Girl You Just Met
31. You look awesome! You are working on your fitness, right?
32. I have been thinking to make a movie about love for you. will you like to be there as a master role actress?
33. Does love ever make you suffer?
34. What is your weakness in this relationship?
35. What’s that thing you wish to happen into our relationship in the future?
36. Do you think you’ve been at risk in our relationship?
37. Has your health ever been crushed on?
38. Imagine you have only one hour left to live, and I am close to you, what shall we do?
39. Would you rather be loved and respected?
40. My dear, what design would you like our house to have?
41. Is your parent hash on you?
42. Are you probably waiting for the handsome man on a white horse?
43. What was your last thought last night?
44. Have you ever met a superstar/celebrity?
45. How many states have you visited?
46. Have you ever been pranked?
47. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again and again?
48. Do you like yourself?
49. Are your parent strict?
50. Here I am! How about a romantic dinner for two?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend Dirty
51. Do you wish to be called the most beautiful woman on the planet earth?
52. What can I do to amaze you?
53. Would you ever compose a song for me?
54. Which fruit or tree do you think I resemble?
55. What do you love about me the most?
56. Do you see a caring person in me?
57. Do you really care about me?
58. Can I talk about anything?
59. Have you ever fell in love?
60. Have you ever been heartbroken before?
61. Have you ever had a date? With who?
62. Was your first date romantic?
63. What do you think is the most interesting part of a loving relationship?
64. Have you ever piped through the window?
65. Do you have any hidden tattoo?
66. Tell me five ways to win your heart?
67. Something you feel so cool about?
68. Something you do think of, why?
69. Do you have a dream I can make come true for you?
70. Is there anything you’re are so proud of?
71. Is there something you’re currently worried about?
72. What’s your ex name?
73. What’s your favorite dressing code?
74. How should a guy express his feelings over you?
75. Do you ever find me attractive?
76. Tell me the good and bad aspect of you?
77. Do you like it when I call you “baby, honey bunny, my heartbeat’’?
78. How can I make you mine?
79. Can you steel for love?
80. What’s your best color?
81. How can a man in your heart?
82. What is that thing I should know about you?
83. What’s the most disgusting or terrifying tragedy you’ve ever heard?
84. What’s the most passionate and loving thing you’ve heard about someone?
85. What is the most frightening thing you can ever imagine?
86. Is there something I can do to make you happy?
87. What scene of a movie do you like the most?
88. Would you fall in love with yourself? Just imagine you in the opposite sex?
89. What actually should be common knowledge but for some reason, it isn’t?
90. What’s that thing you wish to become within 30minutes?
91. Do you feel like I care for you?
92. What mistakes have you committed in your life and have you learned the biggest lessons from?
93. What food combinations do you like and which do you hate?
94. What are the things you would never accommodate?
95. What kind of dress do you like wearing and why?
96. What are the most annoying things you ever came across on social media?
97. How do you feel whenever am been abused in your presence?
98. How can I help to forget your past sorrows?
99. What makes you lose hope on someone?
100. What are the things you like at the same time dislike?
1oo+ Cute Questions Ask Your Girlfriend
101. If every Conner of the world is full of treasure, what would you make of it?
102. What are some unviolated rules in your family?
103. Have you ever witnessed a saddened story in your life?
104. Have you ever been embarrassed in the public?
105. What can you for a second describe love?
106. What is the last thing you can do for love?
107. What’s the most terrifying movie you’ve ever watch?
108. What do you wish you were named after a child’s birth?
109. Where is the best location to have a date?
110. Have you ever been asked out?
111. Have you ever been to the cinema?
112. Where was your favorite location to play inside your compound?
113. What’s your favorite Hollywood movie?
114. I have something for you. What do you think it might be?
115. Where would you like to find yourself in the next year to come?
116. What’s the worst attribute of a man you dislike so much?
117. What do you think about when you close your eye at night and you’re unable to sleep?
118. What kind of novel do you like to read?
119. What kind of drink do you like to take?
120. Have you ever been moved by someone before?
121. What kind of sport do you like?
122. If you were changed to change something in a man, what would that be?
123. What food can you eat over and will never get tired of?
124. How do you feel whenever it rain in the night?
125. How would you wish to spend your holiday?
126. Do you like night journey, why?
127. How good are you at keeping secrets?
128. What’s that thing takes almost half of your day at work?
129. What would you do if you could fly?
130. What’s the funniest comedy you’ve ever watch?
131. How would you react if someone closer to you get mad at you?
132. Do you ever get shouted at?
133. Have you ever smash a guy?
134. What’s your favorite food?
135. Who was your first crush?
136. What are some things you do without been told to do so?
137. If you were a king, what would be your commands?
138. Do you prefer sex or romantic?
139. How will you imagine yourself to be called a queen?
140. How does a day in your looks like?
141. What’s your preferred thing to do when you have unlimited internet service?
142. What old slang do you remember and makes you look childish?
143. Who do you think has it all sorted out?
144. What’s something that was far better than you thought it would be?
145. Do you dance often and often?
146. When are you most at ease?
147. Are you good at keeping secret?
148. How are you really good at cooking?
149. What’s the most vital thing you’ve learned from your parents?
150. What’s the most embarrassing party you’ve ever been?
151. When was the last time you called or spoke to your parent?
152. What book has had the biggest impact on you?
153. What was the most annoying news you’ve ever heard?
154. What was the perfect pet someone has ever gifted you?
155. What is some weird nickname someone has ever called you?
156. What’ are some things you really find attractive?
157. What’s your best food combination?
158. When was the first time you fell in love?
159. When was the first time ever you said I love you to someone?
160. Is there any man that changed your life for good?
161. What is your biggest difficulty?
162. Is there anything you’re frightened of?
163. Is there something you wouldn’t want your family to know about you?
164. Is there anything about your past you will like to change?
165. What skill would you like to develop yourself in?
166. How creative are you?
167. How often do you work hard to develop yourself or your life?
168. What do you intend to do with your leisure period?
169. If you are to ask one question about your future, what question would you ask?
170. What would your nightmare future look like?
171. How friendly are you?
172. What do you think you could change about yourself?
173. What do you geek out about?
174. Have you ever done something you later regret doing?
175. Where would you see yourself in five years?
176. What is your happiest memory?
177. When was the last time someone makes you shed tears?
178. Hammock, bean bag chair, or regular chair? Why?
179. How social are you?
180. What mistake would you like to be corrected a long time ago?
Sweet Cute Question Ask Your Girlfriend
181. What good celebrations you don’t want to bygone?
182. How would you handle yourself if you lost your job?
183. Do you think children should be allowed to have phones with them?
184. Do you think the appearance of a person really describes who they really are?
185. How do you think it is to perform well in school?
186. Would you consider yourself proud to live in this country?
187. Is there anything about you that’s too serious to be joked about?
188. What are your views on the true love system?
189. What’s that thing you want to change about yourself?
190. What was one of the thing you like about yourself?
191. What was one of the best moment in your life?
192. Do you think men and woman can be platonic best friends?
193. How do you think you’re doing the right thing?
194. What’s your favorite drink?
195. What’s your favorite animal pet?
196. What were the things that make you think life is good?
197. Do you have any dream of becoming the president?
198. What were your childhood behaviors, and how has it affected you?
199. How do you see yourself in the next 20 years?
200. What is your most terrifying past memories?
201. What do you think to differentiate you from others?
202. In what part of you do you wish to change the most?